Battlestar Galactica

Torn (1)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Nov 03, 2006 on Syfy

• Torn was Perfect!

Torn was a perfect and amazing episode of Battlestar Galactica and I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of character development as well as plot development. It was cool to see more of the Cylons and how they act and interact aboard the Base Ship. Baltar made a very intriguing discovery and had some great scenes. I thought it was interesting how the Six in his head claimed to be an Angel from God. The Hybrids were very awesome and it was neat how they were described to Baltar. I Lucy Lawless was awesome and brilliant in her role, and I loved the way she said they've decided Earth will be their new home! Tigh and Starbuck are having a hard time letting go of the past and are forced to decide how to move on. Sharon Agathan gets the call sign Athena which was cool, and has intriguing implications if Admiral Adama is Zues. There was still fall out about the past and the drama was great. The actors really humanize their characters well. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!