BattleTech Forums

FOX (ended 1995)

Battletech shows

capwill32

[1]Feb 6, 2006
    • level: 1
    HI,
    I am looking for the old Battletech shows that were aired around the mid 90's I think and I was wondering if anyone knew where I would be able to buy them on either vhs or dvd. I have been looking for them for a long time now and I would be grateful if anyone can tell me where I can get them.
    Thanks
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

doomcrow

[2]Jun 7, 2007
    • level: 3

I hate to tell ya, trothkin, but you just have to take your chances on eBay like the rest of us MechWarriors. I managed to find quite a few Sealed Battletech TCG booster pack boxes AND some of the old Battletech Action Figures. Managed to secure myself Adam Steiner's Axman, Aidan Pryde's Summoner, and a couple Infiltrator mk.I battlesuits. Other than that..::shrug::...wait...send an e-mail to this address:  precentor_martial@classicbattletech.com

That's the e-mail addy for the Classic Battletech series. Long live the Capellan Confederation!!

cyantist

[3]Jun 18, 2007
    • level: 1

I was never able to find it on DVD anywhere but I did find a torrent, which is almost as good except minus the nice quality of a DVD.

I know a few people that would pay for this show on DVD, but it apparently isn't enough. I should just be happy that they reprinted Blood of Kerensky for us a few years ago. That was awfully nice of them...