Baywatch Forums

(ended 2001)

Baywatch best seasons poll

Which ones is best seasons for Baywatch?

arkhyel

[1]Oct 10, 2007
    • level: 37
    It's time to vote for best seasons in Baywatch! We got first two seasons with Billy Warlock & Erika Eleniak, then seasons with Nicole Eggert & Pamela Anderson & David Charvet, then seasons five to seven with variable cast, then we got two seasons without Pamela and finally we got two seasons set up in beautiful Hawaii.
    Edited on 10/10/2007 7:25am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

timmer2

[2]Oct 15, 2007
    • level: 1
    I voted for 5-7 because I think Baywatch's best season was season 5 when caroline joined the cast joining matt, cj, steph and mitch and Logan added a bad boy element that was new. I think the classic baywatch period would be seasons 3-5, the matt brody seasons. I think he was the best of the young male leads. As a guy I could relate to him, A decent, hardworking honest sort that would be fun to hang with. The interplay between the season 5 characters was well written and well acted. the older characters were well developed and I think Caroline was a lot more interesting than Summer.
    btw season 1 was really strong too with Craig and Gina and Cort and the interaction with Mitch.

Meg082

[3]Oct 25, 2007
    • level: 4

3-6 are the best seasons for baywatch. Those are the years that have the best casts, plus there are so many great episodes from those years.

redorb1

[4]Oct 16, 2010
    • level: 6

I think seasons 1 & 2 were the best simply for the chemistry between characters. Mitch, Craig, and Cort were believable as friends and the relationship between Eddie and Shauni (which happened off-screen but with more jealousy) was the most believable of any relationship during the series.