Baywatch Forums

(ended 2001)

Hobie???

cheysm1

[1]Apr 21, 2008
    • level: 16
    Ok,who else,besides me,had a huge crush on Hobie(Jeremy Jackson)? I am only 14 so I never saw the show when it originally aired but a few years ago when TvLand had a 3 day marathon I watched it constantly! I had the biggest crush on Hobie! I thought he was so cute (still do).I still watch episodes and still think Hobie is so cute! I was just wondering who else thought so? And dont come here and ay that you didnt like him or something like that,leave those comments to yourself! This is just for people who liked Hobie! Oh,and I never got the name Hobie... Does it stand for something or is it just Hobie?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

radrobd

[2]May 1, 2008
    • level: 54

cheysm1 wrote:
    Ok,who else,besides me,had a huge crush on Hobie(Jeremy Jackson)? I am only 14 so I never saw the show when it originally aired but a few years ago when TvLand had a 3 day marathon I watched it constantly! I had the biggest crush on Hobie! I thought he was so cute (still do).I still watch episodes and still think Hobie is so cute! I was just wondering who else thought so? And dont come here and ay that you didnt like him or something like that,leave those comments to yourself! This is just for people who liked Hobie! Oh,and I never got the name Hobie... Does it stand for something or is it just Hobie?

I used to think Hobie was cute, too. And then when he got older, he became a full-blown hottie when, towards the end of his run, he was a full-fledged lifeguard on the beach and then in the reunion movie they paired him with Nicole Eggert.

Edited on 05/01/2008 12:28pm

cheysm1

[3]May 2, 2008
    • level: 16
    I know! I just watch the reunion movie and he was ssoooo hot! Although it seemed kind of odd that he was dating Summer cause of like watching them both with other relationships and stuff,but they are a cute couplelol

btvsrocks

[4]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 1
    radrobd wrote:

cheysm1 wrote:

I used to think Hobie was cute, too. And then when he got older, he became a full-blown hottie when, towards the end of his run, he was a full-fledged lifeguard on the beach and then in the reunion movie they paired him with Nicole Eggert.

Yes hot in the reunion movie but have you seen him recently? He looks like a cracked out meth addict. Google for pictures. So sad

redorb1

[5]Oct 15, 2010
    • level: 6

I never liked Jeremy Jackson. I wish that after the move from NBC to syndication Brandon Call would've stayed on as Hobie.

JLM4285

[6]Nov 24, 2011
    • level: 7
    Once Jeremy Jackson got to the point where he didn't look like he was 10 anymore, I was instantly in love with him. When he got older, he only got hotter. I just recently googled images of him though and it's a shame what he did to himself. He went from drop dead gorgeous to hideous.