Baywatch Forums

(ended 2001)

Mitch in the chamber episode

1998zachary1998

[1]Nov 15, 2009
    • level: 2

In the episode where Mitch gets decompositon sickness and must be placed in the chamber, they show flashbacks of some episodes. One of the flashbacks I think shows a episode which was aired in the future. In this flashback it shows the desks shaking, and It looks like it was in the fourth season while the flashback episode is in the second season, and I think they show other future episodes in that as well. Anyone else notice this.

Also there is one flashback in this episode where Mitch and Hobie are fighting. Mitch tells Hobie he knows that he was only being "ten years old" but he did something very foolish. I think he went into a building and they were about to blow up the building with Hobie inside it. Mitch tells Hobie he loves him and did not know if he could carry on with life without him. What episode does this happen on.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Supernatural100

[2]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 6

I believe that is from Season 1 and it's called The Chamber

hurley_chic182

[3]Jul 1, 2012

I didn't notice if there were any "flash-forwards" but I can tell you which episode the flashback where Hobie "was just being ten years old". It's the season 2 premiere: Nightmare Bay
    It was a 2 part episode, and I can't remember which part Hobie gets in trouble. He goes in a storm drain and plays recordings of a monster movie, all of the beach-goers are convinced there is a sea monster, and they were going to blow up the drain thinking the monster was in there.

AshleyWarren

[4]Nov 8, 2013

season 2 episode 17 "The Chamber"