Baywatch

The Trophy (1)

Aired Unknown Nov 11, 1991 on

• Rape.

5.9
    I ain't big on rape storylines, so the ending of this episode didn't really impress me. I'm sure we'll have a few other storylines like this in the future with a young girl trying to seduce a lifeguard. However, the plot was written good, and all done in the usual Baywatch fashion. I just don't know how they'll drag this out into another episode when they could have done it all in one.

The second storyline didn't impress me either. The backstory might be sad and all, but the dude isn't doing anything interesting, just the usual thing people in his situation do. And his girl seems to lifeless in some of her scenes that it just isn't worth it.
  • Blah!

5.5
    I didnt enjoy this episode. I thought it was boring and pointless! The only part I liked was the part with Hobie! He made the episode worth wathing and he is the reason that the rating I gave it was a 5.5! Without him it would have been a 0.2 or maybe even less! I just didnt like the episode at all! I thought it was stupid! Thats just my opinion though! Im sure some people may enjoy it and some people may have it as one of there favorite episodes! But I am just not one of those people at all!
COZI