BBQ with Bobby Flay

Food Network (ended 2007)

BBQ with Bobby Flay Fan Reviews (3)

• fine

i am not sure what bobby flay knows about bbq since he's from up north where they may know chowder, but not bbq. the show is okay. in the midst of all the programming on the food network it definatly stands on it's own. but i just do not find myself wanting to eat half of what he finds.
  • Bobby Flay travels the US in search of great BBQ

Bobby Flay has been a chef that I've always liked watching. He is a great cook and is able to put his own, unique spin on the dishes that he makes. BBQ is one of my favorite types of food so I love seeing all of the mouth watering types of BBQ from across the country and the different things that regions do to make their BBQ unique.
  • Fine Exploration of BBQ in America

Bobby Flay is well known for his expertise with a grill. On BBQ with Bobby Flay, he's on the hunt throughout America for the best BBQ. Mr. Flay can be somewhat standoffish and arrogant in his demeanor, but he is a much more laid-back and easy going than on his other Food Network shows. You can tell he is a true lover of BBQ and that comes across on screen. The show is not nearly as good as his Foodnation show, but is a fairly entertaining travelogue.