Beach Girls Forums

Lifetime (ended 2005)

Am I the only one?

SodaPop891

[1]Nov 24, 2006
    • level: 5

Two summers ago Beach Girls was shown on Lifetime. I know now that the TV series was based on a novel. I did not know this last summer. I was waiting and hoping for another summer of Beach Girls, however, to my surprise, it never came. I felt like this series was setting itself up for a another season. It left me hanging and unsatisfied. I really enjoyed the series because it gave me something to look forward to during my summer vacation. I wish lifetime would hire someone to bring this show back and pick up where it left off. Who agrees with me? Who was waiting for this show to come on again?....Please tell me I am not the only one.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BryanDugan

[2]Jan 14, 2007
    • level: 13
    I've met many people who have enjoyed the summer that Beach Girls was brought to life on the Lifetime network, and never have I had anyone wish that it had lasted another season. Many of the fans agree that it ended on top, and that by dragging it out, it would have lost its value. If you would like to further your "taste" that you had with Beach Girls, try picking up the novel or many of the other Luanne Rice books (recommendation: Firefly Beach)

jonesdandrea

[3]Sep 19, 2010
    • level: 1

I agree with you i was sad when it didnt return it was really good they should try to do a recreate