Bear is such a great role model for children and sets so many good examples. He's an inspiration to a lot of youngsters.
1. He's patient. You can learn from him that when there's a problem, getting angry and shouting isn't always the best solution. It's best to stay calm and work things out like mature adults.
2. He is very energetic. Some people find exercising very boring and tiring, but Bear always comes up with interesting ways to exercise. Dancing is my favourite one.
3. He always calms the nerves. When you're scared, think of Bear and how he works things out with his friends. He's always there to remind them that everything will be alright. Also, take his advice. When you're afraid of something, you should talk to someone you can trust, like a parent or just anyone you look up to. Never be ashamed of being afraid. If people laugh at you for being scared and think you're a whimp, they don't really care that much at all.
4. He teaches people to try new things and listen to their hearts. You can learn from him that you can do anything if you set your mind to it. Follow your dreams! Run after them! Don't let fear keep you from theim, because like he said himself, "if eveyone knew how things would turn out, nobody would try anything new."
5. Has a heart of pure gold. He's very kind, loving, sweet, caring, and is always there for anyone who needs him. He loves his friends more than life itself. He reminds me a bit of myself. I too love to be there for anyone who needs me. I love people so much. Everyone in this world is precious to me. Bear loves pretty much everyone as well. He is very rare. There are not many people in this world like him, and those kinds of people are very precious. It's amazing how many others take the best people for granted.
What I have to say
Like Bear, I love to set a good example for people. Never should you fight with others, be ashamed of your fears, or avoid your dreams because of fear. I've been told by many people that I am the beginning of world peace. Well, I don't know about that, but as Bear does, I love to make everyone around me happy, because I love everyone, including sinners.
I think more people should pay attention to Bear and his messages to people. This may be a show for young children, but in my opinion, it's a show for everybody.