Beast Machines Forums

FOX (ended 2000)

Megatron's chosen sparks

Wanderer2004

[1]Nov 19, 2006
    • level: 28
    Megatron chose Rhinox to become Tankor because of the Maximal's muscle (military tactical planning came later on by accident and made Tankor a traitor, so it doesn't count).  Silverbolt was chosen to become Jetstorm due to his sense of honor in fighting for (from his viewpoint) just causes.  So where does that leave Thrust?  Why Waspinator's spark?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vegnegun

[2]Nov 19, 2006
    • level: 11

I think that the first three Vehicon Generals were the exact opposite to what they're sparks/personallity/image actually were.

Tankor: Stupid                                                                        Rhinox:Genius

Jetstorm: Doesn't believe in honor                                            Silver Bolt: Very Honorable

Thrust: "tough Biker Bot"                                                         Waspinator: weakest transformer in the history  of all                                                                                                transformers.

Does that help at all? 

Edited on 11/19/2006 8:39pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Wanderer2004

[3]Nov 21, 2006
    Oh. Never saw it that way before. Thanks for the info.

Icon-UK

[4]Nov 22, 2006

vegnegun wrote:
    Thrust: "tough Biker bot" / Waspinator: weakest transformer in the history  of all transformers.

Also - Brooding, silent loner vs Motormouth whiner

Edited on 11/22/2006 6:20am
    Edited 2 total times.

RaizenYusuke

[5]Nov 24, 2006
    vegnegun wrote:

I think that the first three Vehicon Generals were the exact opposite to what they're sparks/personallity/image actually were.

Tankor: Stupid                                                                        Rhinox:Genius

Jetstorm: Doesn't believe in honor                                            Silver Bolt: Very Honorable

Thrust: "tough Biker Bot"                                                         Waspinator: weakest transformer in the history  of all                                                                                                transformers.

Does that help at all? 

That's how I saw it Megatron made them their complete opposite I think as a joke and so the Maximals didn't figure out who they were.

kakashirulz

[6]Dec 9, 2006
    • level: 6
    I just dont know why he didn't just use the sparks of the generals in the first place.

vegnegun

[7]Dec 11, 2006

kakashirulz wrote:
    I just dont know why he didn't just use the sparks of the generals in the first place.

Well, maybe someone with a pen was controlling his actions....

just kidding. He probably used the sparks of the Maximals for the Generals first because they had the most connections to optimus. I mean, if the Maximals found out about the generals, they wouldn't be so quick to destroy them.

kakashirulz

[8]Jan 1, 2007
    • level: 6
    true, true

LLXC

[9]Mar 10, 2007
    • level: 5

To add to this thread...

"Megatron: Mind your manners. I rescued your spark from oblivion. I chose you as my general for a reason.
    Blackarachnia: Yeah! To satisfy his twisted sense of humour. Don't listen to him.
    Megatron: You are a creature of honor, Silverbolt. You fight for just causes. I gave you such a cause."

A_US_Marine

[10]Mar 16, 2007
    • level: 1
    He kinda said that in the first post. I think he kinda chose them as a spare of the moment, "first thing comes to mind" thing. It was only 4 maximals that he fought in the beast wars. Why not use some sparks that he was familiar with. Rhinox brilliant and loyal strategist, Silverbolt was post boy for honor and loyalty and waspinator was loyal and probably the last spark he extracted since he arrived to cybertron by floating in space until he found it.