Beast Machines

FOX (ended 2000)

Lazy_TV_fan

Beast Machines Fan Reviews (31)

• It's not the most engaging show of the series, and it doesn't quite live up to the previous Transformers series, but it's a decent enough action show nonetheless.

Coming off of the almost always entertaining Beast Wars, Beast Machines just didn't quite match up to previous Transformers efforts. While the decision to change the characters' transformations to morphings instead of the old school method was an odd decision (that actually turned a lot of fans off to the show if memory serves), if you can look past it, there is an overall entertaining show underneath. While not incredible by any stretch of the imagination, Beast Machines is a serviceable action cartoon that gets the job done. Admittedly, I was not able to catch the entire series (I think I missed most of the last episodes), so I can't comment on how well the storylines were wrapped up or anything like that. On the other hand, for what I remember of the show, it was fun enough at the time despite being nothing truly spectacular.