Beast Wars Forums

(ended 1999)

The King

Darc0666

[1]Jan 2, 2006
    • level: 14
    I am the King of Beast Wars. I know everything about the Beast Wars television show. Post your questions about the show here and I will answer them.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

[2]Jan 3, 2006
    • level: 1
    I have a question when will the 10th anniversary Beast Wars come out?

airraptorxrc

[3]Jan 3, 2006
    • level: 28
    You have competition for that title.

Darc0666

[4]Jan 4, 2006
    • level: 14
    I accept your competition challenge for the King of Beast Wars info about the show.

airraptorxrc

[5]Jan 5, 2006
    Darc0666 wrote:
    I accept your competition challenge for the King of Beast Wars info about the show.

It's not just me. Besides, I should know a lot about the show; I'm the editor

Darth-Revan45

[6]Jan 9, 2006
    • level: 20
    How did Tiger Hawk die since I missed part of the last episode.

vampyerba

[7]Jan 9, 2006
    • level: 5
    Well, since the beast warrriors landed on prehistoric earth...how is the ark and nemisis there?? Didnt they land when humans were...well...more evolved?

airraptorxrc

[8]Jan 10, 2006
    Darth-Revan45 wrote:
    How did Tiger Hawk die since I missed part of the last episode.

He was vaporized by the Nemesis.

vampyer wrote:
    Well, since the beast warrriors landed on prehistoric earth...how are the Ark and Nemesis there??

In both the original cartoon series and the Marvel comics, the Ark and Nemesis crashed on earth 4 million years before the modern age (aka 1984). The Maximals and Predacons landed sometime between when the Autobots and Decepticons crashed and their subsequent reawakening.

vampyer wrote:
    Didn't they land when humans were...well...more evolved?

Not neccessarily; remember, modern humans have been around only a few thousand years. If you believe evolution as a viable science (which we won't go into), there have been several species of humans over the eons. See the above answer for more details.

Darth-Revan45

[9]Feb 20, 2006
    • level: 20
    Do you have a picture since I am so mad I missed that.

solgrifter

[10]Feb 20, 2006
    • level: 31
    In the original Transformers storyline, the Nemesis and Ark crashed due to G-forces. In Beast Wars, the Nemesis shot them down. How did the Nemesis crash and why the change? Also, why would the Nemesis shoot down the Ark with Megatron and all the other Decepticons on board? I've just got to know.

airraptorxrc

[11]Feb 22, 2006
    It's never explained why the Nemesis crashed, though some fans have pointed out that when Megatron and company boarded the Ark, they had a tractor beam locked onto the Autobot ship. It's possible that the Ark pulled the Nemesis with it when it crashed, but again, the scene in Nemesis (1) leaves much to the imagination.

As for why the Nemesis was still firing on the Ark, in the original script for Nemesis (2), Megatron and Dinobot find the offline bodies of Thrust, Dirge, and Ramjet aboard the ship. They would have been revivied and sent into battle with the Ark, which actually did become active in the original story. Due to budget restraints, both these scenes were written out of the script. This would have explained why the Nemesis was firing on the Ark even while the Decepticons were boarding.

Remember, Beast Wars doesn't follow the original G1 series *exactly*; elements of the Marvel Comics were also added. (In that series, Shockwave was left aboard the Nemesis while the other Decepticons were boarding the Ark. He would appear later and fight the resurrected Dinobots.) Also, the original animated series wasn't known to have its own strict continuity (e.g. three different origin stories for the Constructicons).

solgrifter

[12]Feb 22, 2006
    • level: 31
    Good answer.

Clockerevac12

[13]Apr 15, 2006
    • level: 10
    I like to Know this Where did all the Deacesed Charecter from beast wars go to

airraptorxrc

[14]Apr 17, 2006
    Although nowhere near as dramatic as the death of Dinobot in "Code of Hero", the sparks of the "deceased" characters probably went to the Matrix, which, as explained in Beast Machines, was where all sparks when they went offline.

It should be noted that when Bob Forward and Larry DiTillo wrote the treatment and bible for Beast Wars, they were not familiar with the originial series or its mythos, so when the created their own version of the Matrix and the Inferno (later "the Pit" to avoid confusion with ol' blender butt), they were envisioned as simply the repsective places where Maximal and Predacon protoforms were constructed. It was only later (and fan speculation) that the Matrix and Pit were seen as a sort of "afterlife".

Clockerevac12

[15]Apr 17, 2006
    Okay but I have another Question Did The Axalon(Autobot Spacecraft)land in England Because in Beast Wars P2 I Saw Stonehenge and How do they travel to Different Countries if some can't fly or Swim

airraptorxrc

[16]Apr 18, 2006
    It's not Stonehenge per say - the design of the Vok site was *based* on the famous site. And the location of the Axalon and Predacon ship were never really specifically mentioned. Remember, the writers weren't even sure that the series would take place on Earth at all until a little later in the first season.

Beast_Wars_Fan

[17]Apr 19, 2006
    • level: 25
    Also, the lands on Earth was probably still starting to move away from each other (they landed when the Dinosaurs were extinct but they didn't say exactly how long from it).

Ok you all can fight over who the king of Beast Wars is... but I'm the queen *evil grin*

Clockerevac12

[18]Apr 29, 2006
    Beast_Wars_Fan wrote:
    Also, the lands on Earth was probably still starting to move away from each other (they landed when the Dinosaurs were extinct but they didn't say exactly how long from it). Ok you all can fight over who the king of Beast Wars is... but I'm the queen *evil grin*
    And I'm the Royal Fool

airraptorxrc

[19]May 2, 2006
    Beast_Wars_Fan wrote:
    ...but they didn't say exactly how long from it.

In the recent IDW comics, they state that the Beast Wars were fought "70,000 years ago".

ISpeakTheTruth

[20]May 5, 2006
    • level: 33
    I have a question. When a transformer's spark is extinguished does it's soul die or does it go on into the matrix some how? We know that Dinobot's soul went into the matrix since his spark was never destroyed and it simply traveled to it. If a spark does die what happens to the soul?