Beast Wars Forums

(ended 1999)

The King

OptimusShr

[41]Mar 5, 2007
    • level: 10
    airraptorxrc wrote:
    Beast_Wars_Fan wrote:
    ...but they didn't say exactly how long from it.

In the recent IDW comics, they state that the Beast Wars were fought "70,000 years ago".

From what I have heard however, humans looked much closer to what we are now during that period so that it is actually much earlier.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

IceMasterZ

[42]Apr 3, 2007
    • level: 8
    I have a few  questions why are the Decepticons on the Ark and not the Nemisis because it is there ship. why wasn't there any Decepticons in the Nemisis because someone was shooting at the Autobots they didn't disapear. if there were why didn't a timestorm occur when the Nemisis was destroyed. If u can't answer these questions it means there are major plot holes in Beast Wars. Oh well still a great show.

blackmagechris1

[43]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 12

IceMasterZ wrote:
    I have a few  questions why are the Decepticons on the Ark and not the Nemisis because it is there ship. why wasn't there any Decepticons in the Nemisis because someone was shooting at the Autobots they didn't disapear. if there were why didn't a timestorm occur when the Nemisis was destroyed. If u can't answer these questions it means there are major plot holes in Beast Wars. Oh well still a great show.
    In the first episode of the Original Transformers, most of the Decepticons on the Nemesis try to board and take over the Ark but during the fight, the Ark fell into the Earth. In the original script for the final episodes for Beast Wars, there were Dirge, Ramjet, and Thrust sleeping in the Nemesis. The Nemesis wasn't destroyed, it just crashed in a mountain in South American. You can see the Nemesis again in South American in a episode of the Original Transformers.

I got a question. Who reactivate Starcream inside of the Ark and why?  (I'm not making this up, this did happen outside of the 52 episodes of Beast Wars)

Edited on 04/22/2007 5:32pm

blackmagechris1

[44]Jun 19, 2007

Seeing nobody answered my question, I will answered it. G1 Megatron's spark took over the mind of BW Megatron and reawaken Starscream in the Ark. At the end, BW Megatron got control of his mind and everything was back to normal. This story from a book called Transformers: Legends. It is a collection of short stories. Simon Furman wrote the story I just mentioned.

next question: who was originally going to die in the season 2 premiere?

gyerfry

[45]Jun 29, 2007
    • level: 2
    Waspinator. But he was too poular to kill. So they killed Terresaur instead.

landbasered

[46]Jul 15, 2007
    • level: 15
    There was a waspinator toy made that was robot to jet, implying that he was like that before they got to earth. My question is, how many other beast wars characters had thier vehicle modes confirmed? (This jet mode was most likely a reference to starscreams possesion of the body, and I have a theory that starfire recognized a jet-transformer and took that body on purpose.) If there were'nt any others, can anyone guess?

blackmagechris1

[47]Jul 17, 2007
    landbasered wrote:
    There was a waspinator toy made that was robot to jet, implying that he was like that before they got to earth. My question is, how many other beast wars characters had thier vehicle modes confirmed? (This jet mode was most likely a reference to starscreams possesion of the body, and I have a theory that starfire recognized a jet-transformer and took that body on purpose.) If there were'nt any others, can anyone guess?
    Your thinking of the Botcon comics "Dawn of Futures Past". It was a 10th anniversity comic at Botcon which tells the story of the maximals and predacons shortly before they leave for Prehistoric Earth.Most of the characters were repaints of the toys from Transfromers:Cybertron. Optimus was a repaint of Crumplezone(a three-wheel dragstrip). Cheetor and Tigatron were a repaint of Clocker.(Racecars), Rattrap was a repaint of Ransack.(Motorcycle), Rhinox was a repaint of Landmine.(Construction vehicle), Dinobot was a repaint of Armada Hoist(Backhoe), Megatron was a repaint of Cybertron Defence Red Alert(Missile Truck), and Waspinator was a repaint of Machines Wars Skywarp(Jet).
    Edited on 07/17/2007 12:21pm

airraptorxrc

[48]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 28
    You've forgotten Airazor, who was a repaint of Energon Doubledealer. It should also be noted that the Botcon comics and other various published information outside IDW are not considered canonical information concerning the TV series and will not be treated as such.

OmegaForteGS

[49]Jan 20, 2008
    • level: 10
    1. If the nemesis crashed into South America in the G1 series, how come it was in the ocean in Beast Wars and destroyed in it's final episode?

2. Starscream's body was still intact since "Ghost in the Machine" of G1. He was hit once by Galvatron while he was drifting further into space. How come he didn't have a body in BW?

3. In BW episode 1, they said they had to take Beast forms because of too much energon on the planet. So why didn't Depthcharge stay in his cybertronium form? Since the "energy wave" that made transmetals also destroyed most of the Energon???

blackmagechris1

[50]Feb 18, 2008

OmegaForteGS wrote:
    1. If the nemesis crashed into South America in the G1 series, how come it was in the ocean in Beast Wars and destroyed in it's final episode? 2. Starscream's body was still intact since "Ghost in the Machine" of G1. He was hit once by Galvatron while he was drifting further into space. How come he didn't have a body in BW? 3. In BW episode 1, they said they had to take Beast forms because of too much energon on the planet. So why didn't Depthcharge stay in his cybertronium form? Since the "energy wave" that made transmetals also destroyed most of the Energon???

1. The Nemesis did crashed into the ocean orignally but in the big battle at the final episode made the Nemesis crash into the moutains in South American. The Nemesis wasn't destroyed. Time traveling is confusing. I believe Beast Wars is simlar to Gargoyles because you can't really change history, only to take part of it and help develop your already made history.

:
    Since the "energy wave" that made transmetals also destroyed most of the Energon
    You are correct, Rhinox said the same thing at Coming of the Fuzors part 2.

MajLorne

[51]Jul 10, 2008
    • level: 21

OmegaForteGS wrote:
    1. If the nemesis crashed into South America in the G1 series, how come it was in the ocean in Beast Wars and destroyed in it's final episode?

2. Starscream's body was still intact since "Ghost in the Machine" of G1. He was hit once by Galvatron while he was drifting further into space. How come he didn't have a body in BW?

1 In the opening episodes of 'More than Meets the Eye' we never see where the Nemesis crashed and when the Nemesis is destroyed it could be assumed it crashed into South America. This is so Beast Wars is more tied into the G1 Transformers and at least had a part in setting things up for that series.

2 Obviously if Starscream came back in his own body, it would've been a short and uneventful episode as he would totally trash all the maximals and predicons and rule earth or use the ships to somehow get him back home in his timeline or such. So to make a battle fair, they made him a living spark and possess a lesser predicon like Waspinator and thus the episode would last the whole 20min.

Hoeech

[52]Jul 11, 2008
    • level: 66
    vampyerba wrote:
    Well, since the beast warrriors landed on prehistoric earth...how is the ark and nemisis there?? Didnt they land when humans were...well...more evolved?

Nope. According to the G1 Transformers, the battle between the Ark and the Nemesis happened 4 million years ago. That's how long the Ark was embedded in a mountain with the deactivated Autobots and Decepticons aboard. An earthquake in 1984 caused the ship's computer to be jostled back online and repaired Megatron and later on, Optimus Prime.