Beautiful People

Pilot

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Aug 08, 2005 on ABC Family

• Great start right out of the gate.

I may be one of the few, but I really enjoyed this show. I loved the actress playing Sophie she's a new fresh talent and I'm glad to see Daphne Zuniga getting some work again. Poor Sophie, she has to choose between Nicholas (one of the Beautiful People) and Gideon (the boy whose kind of an outcast but is a great friend). I enjoyed the storyline of the mother taking her children to New York to try and provide a better life for them. I didn't expect Lynn would now Nicholas's father and now I'm intrigued about how much of a relationship they had. Karen wanting to become a model is a little lame, as that's what almost what all teenagers want to come to New York and do, but I think the writers will make that storyline more interesting as time goes on. I hope soon Sophie slaps Paisley for being such a witch to her and everyone else. The only part that got on my nerves was the fact you could totally tell it was green screen when Sophie and Nicholas were on the roof together, but their dialogue was funny and cute and they make a cute couple. Can't wait to watch more of this show!!