Beautiful People

ABC Family (ended 2006)

RoxieVelma

Beautiful People Fan Reviews (66)

• This is a wonderful show that displays the struggles single moms can face and how important family, friends, and relationships can be to us all. Trust is key and this show isn't scared to tell us the truth about life and show challlenges we all face.

The wonderful story of a newly single mom moving her two daughters from a small town in New Mexico to the big city of New York. This family goes though many challenges while living in the new city going to new schools, starting new jobs, and beinging a new business while juggling men the entire time. This is a great show with a sudden end, it would be a great investment for someone to start the show back up, even if they skipped to the future and did short recaps of the past few years to fill in the blanks. The stars of the show of course would need to be brought back because new people just wouldn't be right. I watched all of the episodes in a matter of two days at home on Netflix because it was so good I didn't want to stop except when I had to! I was surprised to see Twilight star Jackson on the show but it was a great surprise, it's nice to see him playing a part when he was younger and that he has that same smile then as he does now. I would love to see more of this show!