Beauty and the Beast

Heart of Darkness

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Apr 18, 2013 on The CW

• CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!!!

I just finished watching this episode, and while it was quite extraordinarily different, it was extremely sad too. I mean, Evan has loved Cat since the beginning and all, but I don't think it should have caused him to die to easily. I don't think it's fair; he died too quickly, too soon, too miserably. I don't even know what to think or say anymore. I'm just going to go and grieve for Evan, then go back and indulge myself in the rest of the show.
  • Slight Bit of Pretender?

It seems like this show has a slight bit of Pretender in it along with a couple other shows mixed in. Muirfield is like the Center on Pretender with Jarod and Co. Gabe is like the Jarod where he is used as a test dummy for other gains. I am liking the show the first few episodes were a little bit of a bore and it had its moments, but now it is starting to find its stride. I hope the show gets renewed so we can continue to see Jay Ryan and see where they take this interesting show. I have my theories about muirfield/ cat's mom etc..

The muirfield guy played Darwin on X-Men First Class so seeing him as a bad dude is a little different. I wonder if they have injected some Murifield guys with the same serum as Vincent, but has more of a violent tendencies right off the bat. The guy seemed way too easily to take Evan down and then of course he shoots him.