Beauty and the Beast

Out of Control

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 29, 2012 on The CW

• Out of Control

Nice twist on storyline. Don't know if V has gone darkside. V shower scene is sexy. Love his acting and facial expressions.
  • what is to become..

let not your heart be clouded by pain of what is seen by your eyes.. follow your heart and follow your gut to know what is to become. Let it be know that sometimes the obvious is wrong. Sometimes your eyes lie and decieve sometimes things arent always as they seem.

like the poem above, things might not be as they seem. it SEEMS like cat is triggering the blackouts, but fearn not its only deception. i did research and found what i was looking for. just think of it like this: IF VINCENT AND CAT CANT HANG OUT THEN THE SHOW WILL HAVE TO BE EITHER ABOUT VINCENT OR CAT i dont think that would be good for the show
  • Love this show...

This show is so great. It has everything that a show needs. Cat and Vincent are so cute together. I hope that they will be able to find a way to fix whatever is happening to him. Poor wants to keep Vincent safe but at the same time he is a great friend and is trying to do what is right.
  • I'm Hooked

Yes I started watching Beauty and The Beast... Yes I did.. now I'm hooked.

I love this little drama. This episode was cool... Catherine has now found out that she's the trigger to Vincent's black outs and during those black outs he's more dangerous that ever...

How will they deal with this problem?