Beauty and the Beast

Seeing Red

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jan 24, 2013 on The CW

• Love triangles suck

Introduction of a past love is never good. This is a good set up for future love triangle, I'm sure. Which by the way I hate. Still a good intro. to subsequent storyline.
  • Angst Angst Angst Angst!

That's how we call it, right?

Dangit man, I don't know what to think about Alex... or rather... the introduction of xD
  • WTF!!

I do watch this show, but even I admit it's not that great. How does crappier shows like this have a 9.3 ratings, when episode of Modern Family regularly get under 6s....
  • Don't Trust

She may have seemed innocent at first, but this stalker case seemed too convenient and how did she know about the scar on his face? In all the pictures he was scar less and it seems like he got the scar way after ever seeing her again. that was suspicious. She seemed to not put up a really big fight. That explosion seemed to planted especially if he did not know or sense it was a trap to set up like that.
  • puh-leaze

Of course he was engaged. Vincent is perfect there was no way in hell he single before everything happened to him! But yeah it kinda sucks for Cat