Beauty and the Geek

Flame Broiled Chick

Aired Unknown Apr 15, 2008 on The CW

• This episode creates some interesting rivalries and leaves you hoping that one team will be able to make it through.

All the conflict in this episode made it a lot more intense then the past weeks. It was cool how they showed us exactly what happened in the fight between Randy and Joe so that we could form our own opinons. It really turned me agianst Randy, which made the show more fun. When the host annonced that Joe and Tara could save themeselves by winning a challenge, I really started to route for them, since they were major underdogs. Joe did so well in the fireman challenge; I never thought he would come in third and only lose to the two really athletic guys. I thought the girls challenge was really good. It incorporated math with getting dirty, two things beauties are not good at. It was kind of funny how far off some of them were. I also found it interesting that Joe gave 110% and Tara just gave up. The two teams going up against eachother in the end could not have been more exciting. It was great to see Joe go up agianst Randy and end up winning.