Beauty and the Geek Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

list your least favourite beauty/geek in season 5.

Rovd

[1]Mar 19, 2008
    • level: 3

for me it's definitely amber. she is so damn arrogant, thinking she's god's gift to the world. she calls herself a '20' out of the scale of 10. i mean she's not even an 8 in my opinion and the way she uses her 'beauty' and manipulate some of the geeks in trying to stay in the game is just down right ugly. The rest of the girls are beautiful (except Rani, how she got on the show is beyond me) and they know it but they remain relatively modest about and dont go calling themselves a '20' and praising their own look. amber is just one stupid, mediocre looking slut.

Edited on 03/19/2008 12:45pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CommanderShiro

[2]Mar 19, 2008
    • level: 6
    Amber was my most hated. I'm so happy that for once, my most hated character left in episode 2. Instead of the last few episodes.

RegiWolf

[3]Mar 20, 2008
    • level: 4
    I agree about Amber I really dislike her and happy that she's gone...

Cyclone_112

[4]Mar 20, 2008
    • level: 10
    gonna have to agree with all of you. i cant believe how empty and pathetic she was. most(not all) of the beauties from the previous seasons who seemed empty like her actually learned and grew into better people but it was obvious that there was no way this would happen with amber. just a disgusting person.

Mdinkle1

[5]Mar 20, 2008
    • level: 35

I definitely agree, Amber was the worst. I hated how she kept arguing with the geeks on the staircase, and how she called out Leticia for flirting with the geeks to stay in the game, when she blatantly admitted that that was what she was doing with Tom.

I'm really glad she's gone; she even said she didn't learn anything. She kind of reminds of Cecille, from two seasons ago. It almost seemed like her buzzer was broken, because she kept hitting it and not getting in...and what was with her saying her heart hurt in the elimination room? Weird .

As for the geeks, I don't have a least favorite yet. I like them all .

stellarchick86

[6]Mar 22, 2008
    • level: 32
    I hated Amber too, and was so glad she was done. She was so overdramatic (the elimination room, on the staircase at Leticia) and then when they tried to explain she wouldnt have any of it, when she was clearly doing to Tom what Leticia did to the other guys. Im so glad she left early on. I could even take Cecile over her. I dont really HATE any of the other girls but I do find Cara annoying and not even that pretty to be on the show lol.

As far as the guys go, I dont HATE any of them, but I do find Joe (the cowboy) annoying. All the other guys are fine by me.

smarties1717

[7]Mar 26, 2008
    • level: 18
    I'm probably the only one who liked Amber, I found her hilarious. My least favorites are Laticia and Jo.

saiga762

[8]May 18, 2008
    • level: 3
    You can hate Amber and thinks she's ugly on the inside, that's fine.

But she is definitely hot. Her face is pretty, her body is tight and well proportioned....she has good model height, etc.

jobub

[9]May 18, 2008
    • level: 6

Beauty-Randy

Geek-Joe or Greg

dustyb58

[10]May 20, 2008
    • level: 10
    Yeah I have to say Randi was more annoying simply because she lasted longer, and was louder. Amber was pathetic, but not as obnoxious. Chris was waaaaaaaaay too arrogant. I wonder, out of all the times they showed him talking about how he had the best chance to win every challenge, I wonder how many of those they cut out.

xlovedust

[11]Aug 3, 2008
    • level: 45

smarties1717 wrote:
    I'm probably the only one who liked Amber, I found her hilarious. My least favorites are Laticia and Jo.

Agreed.

memmapunk

[12]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 7

Joe for me was kind of annoying.. he didnt wanted to change the way he used to be.. is ok to remember who you are and not to lose the person underneath, but you're coming to this show, in which you know you will have to change.. and you don't try enough.. for me, Jonathan deserved more to be on the game than him.. when I watched that no beauty chose Jonathan i felt pretty sad..

and the JesusChrist, Jim.. he was my fav. with Jonhatan, cause they looked so cute and they really needed self confidence, for me they needed more help than the others..

and CHRIS.. oh boy.. i disliked him so much, cause he didnt care about changing himself but winning the money..

and the beauties, Amber of course cause her brain was empty.. i cant believe how people can be so superficial.. and kristina.. i found that she was kind of the queen bee, always smiling but stabing people from the back.. and tara.. so stupid, she didn't have the guts to do what was OK.. and last but not least: RANDI.. what the heck is wrong with her.. she was very aGRessive.. ok, Joe is annoying, but when the ppl were like ok Joe you need to apologize to randi she was like, i don't want it.. i wont.. what a **** i'm glad how she got kicked out from the mansion..