Beauty and the Geek

It's Game Time

Aired Unknown Mar 25, 2008 on The CW

• A lot is on the line when the beauties and geeks go agianst eachother in a game of football

I liked the challenge for this episode. I wasn't really sure who would win; I kind of thought the beauties had the edge, but I guess end the end it mostly came down to the two guys. Since I enjoy watching sports, I liked how they went into detail of how the game was going, although it seemed like they rushed the ending. The one reason I wasn't sure of this challenge was beauties don't really need to learn how to play football, I think they should have done it somewhere where it was really muddy so getting dirty would have been more of an issue. I also didn't like how they had two people switch teams. These people were the ones who took a risk and they should not have had a 50% chance of going home because of it. I was really happy that they changed it back to beauty and the geek. Having the pick partners, when they already knew eachother, was a good way of doing it. After this episode I could not wait to see which poor geek was left without a partner.