Beauty and the Geek

More Than Just a Beauty and a Geek

Aired Unknown May 13, 2008 on The CW

• By far the worst idea for the Finale yet.

7.9
    It feels like this season was truncated; they usually have a Bottom-3 Ep and then a Bottom-2 Ep...(or am I wrong about that?). We get to know the final 2 less than we did in previous seasons, when they got to show their partners something that made them unique. That was one of my favourite parts of the previous seasons, and their cut of it in this one annoys me.
    Also, I feel they could have picked a better way to choose the winner. The geeks seemed like they could use their knowledge of computers and directions to get where they needed to be going, teaching the beauties nothing in the process and not really letting them help or contribute much. I'm sure they did, in reality, but from what I saw, Tommy and Chris took over the running of the limo. So, this was the worst season finale so far. It didn't allow them to grow or gain new skills or learn at all. It just had them dashing around Los Angeles to build suspense and adrenaline. As a side note, when Mike told them there was another surprise on the patio, I said immediately, "Cara's thinking puppies." My sisters looked at me like, "what??" Then Cara spoke up: "I'm thinking they brought my puppy..." My superpower: reality show psychic.