Beauty and the Geek

Opposites Attract

Aired Unknown Sep 25, 2007 on The CW

• The geeks and beauties learn how to speak a new language

The challenges in this episode were interesting. I really liked the one the beauties did. It was interesting to see them all take a different political stance. Some of their statements were so funny. The guy challenge seemed more like something they do every year, but it was interesting to see how everyone performed. At first I really liked the twist to the show but after seeing this episode I feel like the new team is fake and it seems like they are acting. Despite this the guy is really funny and it is interesting to see how all the other teams react to them. I was a little suprised by the teams sent to elimination and I was really disapointed to see the one team go home. I really liked them and I felt like they were one of the main teams they were letting us get to know.
  • Yup another great installment of this show and very funny.

The Beauties were of course dumb as ever on their challenge but this show was very entertaining, very funny, I couldn't stop laughing at the beaties when they were answering their questions and the guys looked real jacked up rapping, they couldn't talk, some forgot their rap lyrics,they just looked real bad for their first challenge to did do well enough but I thought the juggling dude should of won it because the crowd was into what he was doing, he was more relexed on stage and he looked well prepared to entertain everyone and I'm glad they didn't get eliminated because they should of won that rap challenge.