Beauty and the Geek

When Worlds Collide, Part 1

Aired Unknown Sep 18, 2007 on The CW

• It's back... finally!

What can I, another great start to another season of Beauty and the Geek. I have to say that I did like the way the teams were formed last season better, but it's still great to see how everyone expresses themselves. You can't help but feel awkward for everyone (especially the geeks) as they meet each other and build first impressions. Just watching everyones reactions is classic. But I love how quickly they seem to adjust. This new group seems to look quite exciting and it's going to be a fun ride! Bring on the fun!
  • Auditions for Beauty and the Geek 4 take place

7.9
    I can never really get into the first episode of Beuaty and the Geek. The auditions are boring because we have no idea who the people are. I have trouble watching the auditions because they aren't really picking the most beautifal girls and the geekest guys. They are more just trying to pick who they think would be entertaining. Although, I did like how some of the auditions were funny. It is just entertaining to see what kinds of crazy answers people come up with. So far I am not sure how I like the cast. There are a few girls that are funny and a lot of the guys seem too geeky. I guess this will work out well, and they can make a transformation.
  • Good start

The two hour premire was great and revealing to whats in store for the cast the rest of the way. I like this show, it goes beyond other shows on TV now and they are actually teaching everyone something from the people on TV and the people watching the show so I apperciate this show alot and I can't wait to see how everything unfolds once the challanges start. They picked a pretty good cast they seem to get along better then the other cast they had last year. Then the added a geeky girl and a cute guy and I don't think he is cute at all, he looks like a fish but otherwise I will be tuning into every show.
  • Awesome Episode!

This waz a great episode!
    It has to be one of my favorite episodes so far!
    But I felt bad for some of the group because I thought they would have been better with different people pared!
    I think those two had parred them all wrong!
    I could have done a better job of parring them!
    But anyway I love this episode and I am looking forward to seeing the next new episode of one of my favorite shows in the world Beauty and the Geek!
    I forgot to mention that if you are planing on watching this episode it's a good tearjerker! I hope you like it!