Beavis and Butt-head

Balloon

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Mar 25, 1993 on MTV - Music Television

7.7
  • This rocks, ROCKS !!!

Beavis and Butt-Head are "inspired" by a report (or is it an infomercial ?) on dolphins choking because of heliums to cause mischief at a local dolphin show, but it doesn't go as planned.

I enjoy this episode a lot (worth a good 8 or 9/10), but what made me give it a definite 10 was that among the videos "reviewed" by the boys in this episode was Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap by AC/DC, and the boys (after rockin' out to this classic number by the legendary aussie rockers) start discussing the band - which, as a big AC/DC fan since my early teens, I found really cool.
  • Another great episode

Beavis and Butt-head buy helium balloons in order to kill dolphins at a dolphin show. Beavis and Butt-head visit an aquarium in hopes of plugging some dolphin holes with balloons.

Overall a great episode, but very weird at the same time, it also very funny so this one will get an 8.5 out of 10 from me.

• Balloons, dolphins, Beavis and Butt-head....DONE DIRT CHEAP!

Season 1 had some pretty funny episodes. Beavis and Butt-head's high voices sounded really awesome when they inhaling that helium from the balloon. Another good reason this episode was so cool was because they had the AC/DC music video "Dirty Deeds" at the end. Considering they're Butt-head's favorite band, there's good reason why that video kicks so much @$$.

Dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap
    Dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap

10/10
  • Many people,such as myself believe that the early episodes of Beavis and Butthead were some of the greatest.This episode proves that point.

Beavis and Butthead go to an Aqua creature show,and buy helium balloons that send floating Beavis over the water, almost getting eatin by sharks.While not THE BEST episode of Beavis and Butthead, this episode nevertheless will leave you in a laughing riot.And that,it exactly what it set out to do. It succeeds on all levels.