Beavis and Butt-head

Beavis and Butt-head Meet God

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Oct 28, 1993 on MTV - Music Television

• Not one of the best

After seeing hitch-hikers meet a chick on the Late, Late Movie "Screwing Total Strangers," Beavis and Butt-head give it a try. Sunburned and seeing no chicks, they get into a van and are taken to a religious cult where they meet "God" -- a guy named Hank who has a knack for biblical movie quotes and...chick videos.

7 out of 10

• One of my favorites

I was a fan of beavis and butt-head since I was 10 this episode I will start by one of the music videos that acually got me into this band HALLOWEEN by HELLOWEEN the video was quite cheesy and beavis and butt-head were talking about the great pumpkin from the peanuts gang while watching that video and at the end butt-head get's interupted and says whoa you can see up that chicks dress and doesn't know what he was first talking about. ok onto the episode they see and are influenced by what's on tv hitch hiking they hitch a ride with some christian who takes them to see god and they first doubt him and after butt-head questions him about the guy who builds the ark the so called god answers noah and they start worshiping him.