Beavis and Butt-head

Blood Drive

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Mar 08, 1993 on MTV - Music Television

• Bloody episode !!!

This is my second favorite episode of Season one after Balloon. Not sure why, as the plot isn't that interesting, but it has a lot of positives: cool music vids (the The Ramones and the Judas Priest ones are definitely winners, the Concrete Blonde one is okay too), some of the humor is okay (the Arnie spoof at the beginning) and the boys - as usual in early episodes - hum some classic rockers (Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap by AC/DC in this case).
  • While it is the worst, that doesnt make it bad.

The Boys try to earn money by donating blood at a local blood drive...they end up with no money and give A LITTLE bit more blood than they bargained for.. Overall an okay episode, while it is still very funny, it's not like the other episodes and that entertaining so this one will get a seven out of ten.

• Series first episode

7.3
    Two kids watching MTV, and whose live is nothing else than television. The animations are very poor even for a very first episode, and the storyline consisting of Beavis and Butthead giving blood is not really funny. The only thing worthy of this episode are the videos, specially The Ramones "I Wanna Be Sedated" and Judas Priest with "Painkiller"
  • Even with it's crappy animation,this is still one of the best.Truly Classic.

I have seen many episodes of Beavis and Butthead.Most,if not all laugh out loud funny.But when I saw Blood Drive,I knew it was something special.It is about Beavis and Butthead, trying to raise money in a get rich quick scheme.Their solution:A local blood drive, giving money to people who are willing to donate blood.When the nurse loses interest in the 2, they give a bit more blood than they meant to.This is one of the finest episodes of Beavis and Butthead.Series creator Mike Judge did not like this episode.Still,I hope he decides to put this episode into \"The Mike Judge Colection\", a collection of 3 box sets containing the best episodes of Beavis and Butthead.If he did,I will know my life is complete.
  • I don\'t like this, Throwing blood at each other? what\'s this crap?

i don\'t mind the crappy animation, but this episode isn\'t even funny. it\'s not like normal Beavis and Butt-Head. This episode just isn\'t right. I don\'t like it, why would they throw blood at each other? I just don\'t understand what Mike Judge was thinking, I haven\'t seen Frog Baseball yet, but i heard it was good, It has to be better than this piece of junk. I still think it\'s mediocre at the most, because i like the characters. I\'m still glad to own it on History Of Beavis And Butt-Head DVD. But, unless you wanna collect every episode, i would suggest skipping this one.
  • probably the worst episode of the bunch

I very much disliked this episode, it started out pretty good with one of those get quick rich themes... but it just wasn't very funny at ALL! No jokes or anything. Basically all they do is go and donate blood but lose too much. THATS ALL! I may be exaggerating because it was one of the first episodes out there. Mike judge said he disliked all of the first episodes, but the next one I think its door to door was a lot funnier then this one. I would say only watch this one if you are a true fan, and even then its almost near impossible to track down.
  • Short, Simple, but Fun

Blood Drive, one of my most favorite episodes ever, simple, short and very funny, Beavis getting soaked with Butthead's blood, the lady blood donor sure had a not caring attitude, plus the donation place was just unsanitary at all, bent needles. Also noticed no rubbing alcohol, unattended her duty [she speaks on the phone] (she says "beggers can't be choosers I always say"). Also the first original episode where Beavis and Butthead listen to music videos. Also one kick ass song is featured Megadeth (song Symphony of Destruction) is in one of the music videos- lots of fire and explosions. Thanks for reading