Beavis and Butt-head

Door to Door

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Mar 08, 1993 on MTV - Music Television

• Early Beavis and Butt-Head.

This episode is a very early episode, but not a bad one. I find 3 of the 4 episodes making up Season one (this one, Give Blood and Balloon) pretty good, while Sign Here is very forgettable - has the two pilots as Season one episodes, but I prefer leaving them out.

The music videos in this one are okay (not as good as those for Give Blood and far frome those of Balloon though), I actually found out about Life Sex & Death (AKA LSD) thanks to their music video in that episode and the Suicidal Tendencies one is pretty fun. The episode has crude animation, but you get rough versions of now classic characters as this episode has Mr. Van Driessen with a design and a personality that are already well defined - in fact, I think his character hasn't changed much between this episode and the last Season seven ones.
  • Good

Mr. Van Driessen gives the class the assignment to go door-to-door to collect for charity, and while collecting Beavis and Butt-head run into a scary donor: Mistress Koura Anthrax. Overall a good episode, the mistress was funny, but this epiosde will get a seven out of ten from me.

7 out of 10

• The first season of the phenomon that is Beavis and Butthead

This is one of the first episodes of B&B, and I thought it was absolutely halarious. B&B are to collect money for charity, stopping door-to-door to try and get the money. Unfortunately, everyone seems to be poor as well lol

Then B&B enter a gay dominatrix's house...and all hell breaks loose.

The next day, Van Driessen says that they were able to raise $8 for chairty. "Sad, dude." Then, B&B suddenly feel embarassed when Van Drissen tells the class that the he/she B&B encountered wrote a letter to them along with a $100 check. What a position to be in!

The animation may have sucked back then, but B&B's voices actually seemed to sound a lot cooler and their scared faces were way funnier compared to what they look like now. I can't blame B&B for being frightened of that dominatrix. I don't even think that was a girl!

10/10
  • Funny.......C'mon.What else am I supposed to say?

Season 1 is probably my favourite season of Beavis and Butthead. Even with it's messy animation, slim plots and sometimes akward voices, You can't help but love every minute of every episode. This episode is no exception. Mike Judge will hopefully include at least 3 of these episodes, 1 being Blood Drive. As for the other 2, I just can't pick. They're all just so funny........