Beavis and Butt-head Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 0000)

Do Beavis and Butt-head really die in the last episode?

  • Avatar of hsimpson44

    hsimpson44

    [1]May 20, 2006
    • member since: 03/20/06
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 1,499
    I've never seen it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Headbanger15

    Headbanger15

    [2]May 21, 2006
    • member since: 05/22/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 422
    No, it was just an excuse for B&B not going to school. The school actually fell for it huh huh
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of danigro89

    danigro89

    [3]May 24, 2006
    • member since: 01/09/06
    • level: 37
    • rank: Cylon
    • posts: 3,129

    And at the end Beavis and Butt-head realize that they never have to go to school again since everyone thinks there dead so they walk down the street and the series ends.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Billmask92

    Billmask92

    [4]May 27, 2006
    • member since: 02/26/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 369
    cool, iv never seen it either but thanks for sharing
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hsimpson44

    hsimpson44

    [5]May 28, 2006
    • member since: 03/20/06
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 1,499
    ok, cool. they get lucky
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Codeguru

    Codeguru

    [6]Jun 4, 2006
    • member since: 07/17/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 433

    That's not what happened really. The school calls them because they haven't been to school in a while, and Butthead answers the phone and tells them they are dead. After hearing that McVicker sets up a fund raiser to get money for the school by using their death as an excuse. Beavis and Butthead see the fund raiser as they are watching TV so they go down to the school to get their money. When they get to school they walk right up in the middle of a news story and McVicker has a heart attack. Then the boys walk off into the sunset with the jar of money and Butthead points out that since they are rich ($80 at most in low bills and coins) they never have to goto school again. And that was it. It's really too bad when it finally ended in popularity there was no way to even see full reruns and there never will be with the stupid copyright laws protecting the 0$ a decade those bands make from releasing their crap videos...

                                                                                                                      Codeguru

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of danigro89

    danigro89

    [7]Jun 5, 2006
    • member since: 01/09/06
    • level: 37
    • rank: Cylon
    • posts: 3,129
    MTV re-runs it late at night and during the day on weekends. Its too bad we don't have season releases.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hsimpson44

    hsimpson44

    [8]Jun 7, 2006
    • member since: 03/20/06
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 1,499
    It is on MTV 2 and 8:00 and 8:30 now before The Ren and Stimpy Show. Also The Mike Judge Collection Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 are coming out.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SimpsonFan0505

    SimpsonFan0505

    [9]Jun 15, 2006
    • member since: 05/29/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 244
    I just got Beavis and butthead vol 2
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of banditaslt

    banditaslt

    [10]Jun 18, 2006
    • member since: 05/14/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 51
    They did't die.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PeneMouse

    PeneMouse

    [11]Jun 18, 2006
    • member since: 06/19/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1

    They dont Die just for an excuss to not go to school I thought they died to but I saw the last episode not to long ago heres a URL to see the last Episode

    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=744311473&n=2

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ATREAZURE

    ATREAZURE

    [12]Jun 23, 2006
    • member since: 02/13/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 7
    They're not dead
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of juanito_L0pEz

    juanito_L0pEz

    [13]Jul 25, 2006
    • member since: 07/23/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 98

    good

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SUP5ADAM

    SUP5ADAM

    [14]Aug 9, 2006
    • member since: 08/09/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1

    No you buttknockers none of you come remotely close except this guy, but still isn't completely right

    Codeguru wrote:

    That's not what happened really. The school calls them because they haven't been to school in a while, and Butthead answers the phone and tells them they are dead. After hearing that McVicker sets up a fund raiser to get money for the school by using their death as an excuse. Beavis and Butthead see the fund raiser as they are watching TV so they go down to the school to get their money. When they get to school they walk right up in the middle of a news story and McVicker has a heart attack. Then the boys walk off into the sunset with the jar of money and Butthead points out that since they are rich ($80 at most in low bills and coins) they never have to goto school again. And that was it. It's really too bad when it finally ended in popularity there was no way to even see full reruns and there never will be with the stupid copyright laws protecting the 0$ a decade those bands make from releasing their crap videos...

    Codeguru



    Heres what really happened.. huh-huh-huh.... dillholes
    Mr. Van Driessen is calling attendance and notices that Beavis and Butt-head aren't there, and haven't been for three
    weeks. He has Principal McVicker's secretary call their home and Beavis picks up and tells her that Beavis and Butt-head are dead. Principal McVicker announces this to the school and then many characters (Daria, Van Driessen, McVicker, Coach Buzzcut, Kimberly, and Stewart) share memories of Beavis and Butt-head. Beavis and Butt-head are at home watching tv and they see the news saying that two students at Highland High were reported dead. They both think it sucks that they won't show the dead bodies on tv so they decide to go to the school to see it for themselves. As they are valking through the crowd surrounding the reporter McVicker is being interviewed, talking about both of them. He pretents that he is sad to the camera that they are dead and announces he has started a foundation in their name (which Van Driessen actually started) and holds up a jar with some money in it. He states that "I would give all of this money just to Beavis and Butt-Head again." The two hear this and try to take the money from him. McVicker's head starts spinning (not literally :-P) and then you see an f-ing sweet montage with the both and a s-load of destruction that they've done in past episodes. McVicker has a heart attack and dies. Then they walk off into the sunset with the jar of money and Butt-head says that theyre rich so they never have to go to school again.

    So to answer your question, hsimpson44, Beavis and Butt-head do not die in the the final episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Slade811

    Slade811

    [15]Aug 9, 2006
    • member since: 09/15/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 4,468
    I don't think Mcvickers dies he just passes out because Buzcut gives him CPR and an ambulance arives
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of isud12

    isud12

    [16]Aug 11, 2006
    • member since: 07/31/06
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 387
    Mike Judge said on VH1 they did die,but the show didn't show it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of InvaderZim897

    InvaderZim897

    [17]Aug 26, 2006
    • member since: 07/21/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,860
    isud12 wrote:
    Mike Judge said on VH1 they did die,but the show didn't show it.
    Yeah, on the episode guide, it says there was a scene deleted from the end of the episode where Beavis and Butthead die. But, since it was deleted, it pretty much didn't happen.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vivalabryan7

    vivalabryan7

    [18]Aug 27, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 234
    danigro89 wrote:

    And at the end Beavis and Butt-head realize that they never have to go to school again since everyone thinks there dead so they walk down the street and the series ends.



    no they dont everybody finds out there alive after all
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vivalabryan7

    vivalabryan7

    [19]Aug 27, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 234
    InvaderZim897 wrote:
    isud12 wrote:
    Mike Judge said on VH1 they did die,but the show didn't show it.
    Yeah, on the episode guide, it says there was a scene deleted from the end of the episode where Beavis and Butthead die. But, since it was deleted, it pretty much didn't happen.


    that would have been crazy if they actually died
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of condeigor

    condeigor

    [20]Aug 31, 2006
    • member since: 12/01/03
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 1,548
    Yeah, well, what point would be to continue the life of two idiotic teenagers who wouldn't go to school for the rest of their lives, really? (/DIARREA CHA CHA CHA MODE OFF)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.