Beavis and Butt-head Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 0000)

MTV's reality programming

Raccoon1459

[1]Nov 5, 2011
    • level: 22

Does this mean that Beavis and Butt-head will be ripping on MTV's reality shows and only a few music videos this season?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gandalas

[2]Nov 7, 2011
    • level: 3
    Quite honestly, I would prefer that. Lord knows there are not enough music videos that they could even have on for more than 5-10 seconds anymore, so branching out is nice.

kcs_niagara_usa

[3]Nov 12, 2011
    • level: 8

Perhaps it is too ensure syndication (on other networks), such as comedy central.

MTV.owns the copyrights on the reality shows; but not the music, so a few years ago

even when mtv-2 re broadcasted the original series, they went from episode, and

then fade to black to commercial ( no music videos )

sry trying to type this and watch b & B - OMG, its the reality show,

during the holy cornholio ep...wow, this is way too funny

(talking thru her nose ) !!!!!!!!!!

jussten

[4]Nov 26, 2011
    • level: 9

I'm stoked to have new episodes but I hate that they make me watch Jersey Shore and Teen Mom ect. Some of the commentary is funny but I'm just not the type of person that would watch those shows and I hate that I have to be exposed to it in order to watch. Given the alternative of not having new episodes I'll take it, I just wish they would go back to watching videos only. Just my opinion.

jason43224

[5]Jan 17, 2012
    • level: 7

^ that is really my only complaint with the show. I thought some commentary with jersey shore and true life was downright hilarious, but as the season went along the commentarys got less funny, hopefully they get more licensing rights to music vidoes for bext season, I was hoping they would watch lady gaga or justin biever, or heck why not watch some slightly older videos, maybe some metallica?????

SweetMissJaye

[6]Jan 28, 2012
    • level: 21

jussten wrote:

I'm stoked to have new episodes but I hate that they make me watch Jersey Shore and Teen Mom ect. Some of the commentary is funny but I'm just not the type of person that would watch those shows and I hate that I have to be exposed to it in order to watch. Given the alternative of not having new episodes I'll take it, I just wish they would go back to watching videos only. Just my opinion.

I completely agree with you. I find MTV's reality shows extremely annoying and I go out of my way to avoid seeing them. Now I'm stuck seeing clips of them because I want to watch Beavis and Butt-head.

Edited on 01/28/2012 7:05pm