Beavis and Butt-head Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 0000)

Release?

BioclamProd

[1]May 31, 2009
    • level: 2
    Any plans of releasing all 200 episodes? I already have them, but they're largely TV quality.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kitsuneboy1

[2]Jun 2, 2009
    • level: 10
    I doubt it.

From what I understood in Mike Judge's comments on the last DVD set, He dislikes many of the unreleased episodes.

This is one of the reasons I've come to hate the man. Doesn't that even care that since the fans of the show are going to be the ones buying it, so maybe it would be smarter to just try and release as many episodes as possible. And if the can't find their copies, send out a message to fans to send in their recordings of missing episodes to complete the sets.

This, on top of the decline of quality on King of the Hill since season 7 (only six to eight good episodes in that season), has assured that my disrespect of Mike Judge, as well as my belief that they won't release the entire series on DVD without large scale and constant pressure from the fans.

Sorry about the rant, but I do in fact feel Mike Judge and his ignorance of fan oppinions is largely to blame for the lack of actual season box sets for out favorite duo of morons.

BioclamProd

[3]Jun 2, 2009
    • level: 2

I still like Mike Judge. So far, he has made three of my favorite shows (Yes, I enjoy the Goode Family). This is a horrible decision. He didn't put some great episodes on the box sets. Remember the Mystery of Morning Wood or Shopping list? Well, they're not on the box sets, so Mike Judge must not want us to. How about my favorite episode, Trouble Urinating? Not on there. Mike Judge, you're great, but you can be a real idiot.