Beavis and Butt-head Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 0000)

What are the banned episodes?

foamy2345

[21]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 12
    "scientific stuff" was banned i wanna see that episode it features daria too
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

WB4LIFE

[22]Oct 31, 2008

I think there was a reason why these episodes were banned.:

Comedians-Since a kid burned down a trailer and Beavis yelling "FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!!!" and burned down the club.

Stewart's House-The 2 were sniffing stove gas and blew up stewart's kitchen.

Washing The Dog-Since a boy stuck a dog in a washing machine and since beavis and butthead did the same thing.(It is on the mike judge collection)

Way Down Mexico Way(part 2)- Since the duo swallowed protection with drugs in them

Home Improvement-Beavis said "FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!!!" and The duo sniffed paint thinner

So i guess MTV, Being the Idiots they are, banned them.

If this show aired on Adult Swim, it would either be edited or uncut.

BradWildebeast

[23]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 6
    There are no BANNED episodes. They are either edited or censored in a way. Mike Judge also chooses not to air the episodes because of the crappy animation quality, or because he just plain hates them.

rhodiecub

[24]Feb 23, 2009
    • level: 7

BradWildebeast wrote:
    There are no BANNED episodes. They are either edited or censored in a way. Mike Judge also chooses not to air the episodes because of the crappy animation quality, or because he just plain hates them.

No, the episodes listed in 2 threads above WERE BANNED when Beavis and Butthead were on MTV in its original airing. It may not be banned now but when it was on MTV in its primetime it was banned.

Comicguy87

[25]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 7
    Another episode that was rarely aired after the initial airing was Hereos because Butthead was being wreckless with a gun causing all sorts of property damage, nearly killing Stewart's mom, Big Bob, and another pedestrian, killing a bird, and bringing down a jet plane then due to their stupidity they are unable to open the latch on the plane and leave it and some people died from from the crash or starvation. And in response the only reason Scientic Stuff wasn't regularly aired because Beavis shouts "Fire!,Fire!" while flickering a lighter, and another episode removed or edited would be For Better Or Verse because Butthead set Beavis on fire.
    Edited on 03/04/2009 8:55am
    Edited 2 total times.

WB4LIFE

[26]Mar 7, 2009
    I think the only "Banned" Episodes were: Stewart's House,The 2nd part of Way down mexico way, and washing the dog. some others that were me metioned might have been edited, thanks to MTV's squeamishness.