Beavis and Butt-head Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 2011)

Who's Dumber than Beavis and Butt-head?

jegolas1973

[1]Sep 6, 2011
    • level: 22

Sure, Beavis and Butt-head are dumb, but in my mind, I think there are characters who are dumber. Mr. Anderson definitely tops the list. Principal McVicker comes in a close second. Who do you think is dumber than Beavis and Butt-head? Discuss your thoughts right here.

Edited on 11/29/2011 5:36pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

waterlady03

[2]Oct 8, 2011
    • level: 6

Tom Anderson

Principal McVicker

Mrs. Stevenson - Very unaware how bad Beavis and Butthead's influence is. She thinks they're friends with Stuart.

Mr. Van Driessen - Tried to sympathize with Beavis and Butthead, when everyone else in the school hated them. Both boys doesn't really like him, but does take advantage of his sympathy.

jegolas1973

[3]Nov 1, 2011

I think Mr. Stevenson and Stewart are also dumber than Beavis and Butt-head.

Edited on 11/29/2011 5:38pm

Raccoon1459

[4]Nov 4, 2011
    I guess we can all leave out Daria.

I would say Principal McVicker.

waterlady03

[5]Nov 11, 2011

Raccoon1459 wrote:
    I guess we can all leave out Daria. I would say Principal McVicker.

That one we agree upon because Daria was more of the smart foil to the duo's stupidity and self-destructive nature. She sees Beavis and Butt-head for who they really are and exploits them to her advantage. I suspect that Daria knew the duo wasn't dead in the series finale episode, but played along with Van Driessen so no one got suspicious. Beavis and Butt-head had often referred to her as diarrhea. Ina way the duo has respect for her, maybe more so than Stewart asshe doesn't idolise them at all and can hold her ground against them.

jegolas1973

[7]Nov 16, 2011

Agreed, Daria is smart. I did not think she'd be brought up, as she is among the smarter characters from the show. She's smarter than Beavis and Butt-head by a long shot. I'm glad at least we can also spot characters dumber than Beavis and Butt-head, who themselves are really dumb. So far, I do think we have listed a few of them. I tell you what, as for Principal McVicker, it's a wonder how he got to be a school principal, considering his stupidity.

waterlady03

[8]Nov 19, 2011

How about the Burger World Manager? He hasn't fired the idiots yet.

Maybe Harry Sachs. The duo lead him to believe that Stewart and his family were doing the prank calls

jegolas1973

[9]Nov 19, 2011

I don't know if Mr. Buzzcut is smarter or dumber than Beavis and Butt-head, but if he is dumber, it wouldn't surprise me. He doesn't think of his actions, much like Principal McVicker.

waterlady03

[10]Dec 20, 2011

jegolas1973 wrote:

I don't know if Mr. Buzzcut is smarter or dumber than Beavis and Butt-head, but if he is dumber, it wouldn't surprise me. He doesn't think of his actions, much like Principal McVicker.

Has anyone mentioned Todd Ianuzzi? I probably shouldn't put him there as he's smarter thanBeavis and Buttheadand takes advantage of them.

Buzzcut I havent got a clue, but I think he's a bit smarter than the duo, considering that he took advantage of them when they were on a No Laughing Probation by McVicker. But I do agree that he doesn't think of his actions.

jegolas1973

[11]Dec 20, 2011

If Homer Simpson and Peter Griffin were Beavis & Butt-head characters, most likely, I'd classify them also as dumber than Beavis and Butt-head. At least, so far, we have eight characters confirmed as dumber than Beavis and Butt-head: Tom Anderson, Principal McVicker, David Van Driessen, Mr. Stevenson, Mrs. Stevenson, Stewart Stevenson, Harry Sachz, Burger World Manager.