Beavis and Butt-head Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 0000)

Will someone please tell me why everyone thought Beavis & Butt-Head died?

CFlovesLF

[1]Apr 5, 2007
    • level: 51
    I never really got to watch Beavis & Butt-Head on television. Will someone please tell me why it was rumored that these two had died?
    Edited on 04/14/2007 4:25pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DeeDeeDee-er

[3]May 4, 2007
    • level: 22
    Ummm...it's not rumored.  You've obviously seen the title of the episode "Beavis and Butt-head Are Dead", the final episode, in which Beavis accidentally said they were dead and stayed home, so they were thought dead.  That's all it is.

sfan64

[4]May 5, 2007
    • level: 20
    Only a moron would actually think that Beavis and Butt-Head have really died on the episode "Beavis and Butt-Head Are Dead".  Their "deaths" were the main joke of the episode because they were never dead at all.  Everyone thought they were dead because Beavis said they were dead.  Boy, was that funny!

CFlovesLF

[5]May 12, 2007
    • level: 51

DeeDeeDee-er wrote:
    Ummm...it's not rumored.  You've obviously seen the title of the episode "Beavis and Butt-head Are Dead", the final episode, in which Beavis accidentally said they were dead and stayed home, so they were thought dead.  That's all it is.

Yeah, I realized that after I saw the name of that episode. It wouldn't let me delete this thread though.

DeeDeeDee-er

[6]May 13, 2007
    • level: 22
    sfan64 wrote:
    Only a moron would actually think that Beavis and Butt-Head have really died on the episode "Beavis and Butt-Head Are Dead".  Their "deaths" were the main joke of the episode because they were never dead at all.  Everyone thought they were dead because Beavis said they were dead.  Boy, was that funny!

I hope you're not referring to me, considering I know this. They called them and asked "Why haven't Beavis and Butt-head been at school for three weeks?", and Beavis says "Ummm, they're dead. *laughs, hangs up*"

xXxVigil

[7]Jun 2, 2007
    • level: 2
    it was prolly rumored at the time cuz if u watch i thnk its the third volume in the extras it has old clips of them making cameos on other shows and specials and stuff and they said sumtin like so rnt u worried since ur last episode is beavis and butthead are dead or sumtin like that would would make the rumor at the time understandable but ya by now its not a rumor at all....