Beavis and Butt-head

Frog Baseball

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Sep 22, 1992 on MTV - Music Television

7.8
  • A sick and twisted masterpiece

If you remember watching Liquid Television back in the early 90s, chances are you\'ll remember the short where a crudely drawn Beavis and Butthead play baseball with a frog. Of course, this is the pilot episode, so the duo sound way different than they do today (especially Beavis). If you think Beavis and Butthead are ugly in later episodes, think again! The animation is terrible compared to how they are in later seasons, and watch out for that extreme close up of their faces. Seriously, it\'ll give you nightmares.
  • Perfect start to a perfect series.

Beavis and Butthead play baseball, but there isnt a baseball, it's a frog. Overall this is a really good pilot, and a start to a series, it looks promising, but this episode is very great, and should be viewed by every Fan of Beavis and Butthead, this episode will get a 10 out of 10

• a very good way to start a series and one of my favorite episodes in the series.

I have seen every beavis and butthead episode, sadly this is not the best but there is worse. The episode doesn't look very good BUT you have to admire it because Mike Judge drew the whole thing himself. This episode isn't especially funny as it is crude and senseless. The funniest part for me was when on strike 3 butthead slugs beavis in the head with a baseball bat. There is also somethings that catch my attention, beavis sounds weird? And the reason for this might be that beavis' character voice was not fully developed yet (as said in mike judges interview Taint of Greatness)
  • Yet another great installment.

This was the very first episode of the one series that changed not only MTV, but life as we know it. It was the episode that first showed Mike Judge's amazing ability to make such a great show come to life before everyones eyes. Plus, it is a great (and funny) pilot episode. In the episode, Beavis and Butthead first go out to burn stuff, then find a frog, then of course... kill the frog!!!! It was an episode of dreams, espcially the dog in the end. Overall, a great beginning to a grear show, it deserves the biggest and best 10

isud12
  • Uhh huh huh huh. Pilots are cool.

They animation is crappy, the episode only lasts about 2 minutes, Beavis' voice sounds like a dog on crack, the plot makes little to no sense, and I have no clue where Beavis and Butthead are. And yet it still amuses me on all levels. Beavis and Butthead, what is this strange power you have over me?
  • Very First Episode!

For being the very first episode of Beavis and Butthead it's not half bad. Its very short because it debuted on Liquid Television, a very popular Animation Show on MTV. It's a must watch for any Beavis and Butthead fan. Beavis' voice is different in this one but it still was a great watch.