Beavis and Butt-head

Most Wanted

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Mar 05, 1994 on MTV - Music Television

• Another one of my favorites

The boys meet a tattooed, escaped serial killer who hears voices just like Beavis does.

videos:
    PJ Harvey - "Man Size"
    Flaming Lips - "She Don't Use Jelly"
    Type O Negative - "Black No. 1"
    Love & Rockets - "No New Tale To Tell"
    Billy Joel - "Uptown Girl"
    Clutch - "A Shogun Named Marcus"
    Tori Amos - "Crucify"
    Candlebox - "Change"

Extended episode. The two are confronted by an escaped killer and end up with tattoos.

Overall a great and original episode

10 out of 10

• "I'm going to get a tattoo shaped like a butt that has a butt-shaped tattoo on it, and I'm gonna get it right on my butt!"

Here is my review for a very funny episode of "Beavis and Butt-Head" I just saw not too long ago. It is called "Most Wanted". It is about Beavis and Butt-Head watching TV when they see a news report telling about an escaped killer and a big reward to be given to anyone who captures him. Beavis and Butt-Head then talk about what would happen if they get the reward, and Butt-Head mentions that he wants a tattoo shaped like a butt that has a butt-shaped tattoo on it (And he wants it on his butt, I might add). Beavis and Butt-Head go outside after they hear a loud noise. While outside, they encounter the killer as he attempts to kill them. When he was about to, however, he ends up befriending them instead, and he also gives them what they both wanted (the butt-shaped tattoos I mentioned). He then turns himself in afterward, and the boys spend the rest of the episode sitting on pillows. This episode is really funny because of the jokes about butt-shaped tattoos, which cracks me up each time I see this episode. A hilarious episode with a bit of comical suspense.