Beavis and Butt-head

Our Founding Losers

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Nov 25, 1997 on MTV - Music Television

• Perfect

When Beavis and Butt-head did something to the U.S. flag, Mr. Buzzcut demanded them a report about our forefathers and Beavis and Butt-head dreamed about their founding fathers and when Mr. Buzzcut came back, they haven't wrote a single word so he beat them up.

10 out of 10

• Great!

I think it was better than Frog Baseball... And thats saying something! It was funny and true, sorta. And a must watch episode for fans, including older ones. It brings everything that all the episodes had... STUPIDITY! This show in general is the best so-called STUPID show that has ever aired, talked about, etc. All B@B fans should bring back memories watching these episodes from the Pilots, to these Final episodes from the season, ( even though it's coming back ). If I could rate this, I give it ten,ten,ten,and more ten! Anyway, the best episode from 1996 to 1997, bar-none!

isud12
  • Unique for the series actually

In the next to last episode of one of the best cartoon serieses of all time (in my opinion), Mike Judge went somewhere different for once, he went into the annals of US History. Yes, actually Beavis and Butthead do a parody laden romp through our Founding Fathers, aptly titled "Our Founding Losers". As a big history buff such as myself, I loved the parodies of the Revolutionary War (Rambo Beavis), Paul Revere as Butthead) "The Yiddish are coming!", George Washington as Butthead and Martha Washington as Beavis in the flag sewing, Butthead as Abraham Lincoln in the Gettysburg Address, and finally Beavis and Ben Franklin in the signing of the Declaration of Independence. Classic stuff all around.