Beavis and Butt-head

Tornado

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Sep 14, 1993 on MTV - Music Television

• good.

The boys go to a trailer park during a tornado and (almost) get to "do it" with Lolita & Tanqueray.Upon hearing of a coming tornado, the duo decide to investigate at a trailer park. Upon hearing of a coming tornado, the duo decide to investigate at a trailer park. Overall a great episode that gets a 9.5 out of 10

• One of my favorite episodes!

Like I said in the comedian review episode I have been a fan of B&B since I was 10. I use to have this episode on my 8 hour B&B tape. The barney scene was cencord but still was hilarious when barney stuck his bear hands in the oven burning his hands saying ow im burning kids help this sucks! and starts yelling I never saw the uncut version that time. The 2 guys ride their bikes to the trailer parks and meet lolita and tankeray almost get some until getting caught up in the giant twister I cracked up while they ride the tornado and my favorite videos were MINISTRY/ACCEPT/PJ HARVEY.
  • Awesome

Wow this episode has more allusions than you can shake a stick at: Tailhook scandal, Wizard of Oz, Barney, etc etc. The little air guitar plug for Edgar Winter Group's Frankenstein is a great ender to the episode as well. First of many appearances of Lolita and Tanqueray, as they go from living in a trailer park to dating Todd to being on Teen Talk. Though you may not recognize their look in this episode as compared to the others. And yes, Beavis and Butthead still dont score.