Beavis and Butt-head

Vaya Con Cornholio

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jan 26, 1997 on MTV - Music Television

• Perfect

At Burger World, Beavis is drinking down too much of the new soda "Volt Cola" and he turns into Cornholio and then an immigration officer came in and ask Butt-head if there are immigrants in Burger World and he spotted Beavis as Cornholio and picked him up and asked the the other officer about where did he came from or what he's talking about his bunghole or Lake Titicaca and they dropped him off down to Mexico with the others. This is one of my favorite Season 7 episodes.

10 out of 10

• Beavis has been taking in by an immigration officer.

When Beavis is trying out a new soda called "Volt Cola" and he actually likes it and he keeps on drinking it and he turns into Cornholio and an officer from immigration came in Burger World and tries to see if they are any immigrants working at Burger World and Beavis has been taken in by the officer and later in the office the officer and the supervisor were talking about Beavis and what is he saying. He says a lot of things that make me laugh like "Lake Titicaca" and "You are a bunghole and so am I, there will be more bungholes after me." and then the officer takes Beavis to a bus with other immigrants that is heading straight to Mexico.
  • Vaya Con Cornholio is an episode of the popular series, Beavis and Butt-head. It is one of the six episodes in which Beavis takes on his "Cornholio" alter-ego.

"Vaya Con Cornholio" is without a doubt, the greatest Beavis and Butt-head episode ever. Forget that, it's the best episode, of ANYTHING ever. I have never seen a funnier television installment. I watch this over and over day after day after day after day, and guess what. It never loses comedy. It's just the perfect way to get reaquainted with those two teenagers named Beavis and Butt-head. I actually got a friend into Beavis and Butt-head using this episode. He had never heard of Beavis and Butt-head, on the account of his living in Japan for eight years before moving to California. He saw it, loved, and now watches it every day. In my final, wise words... This episode is cool, uh huh huh huh huh huh.
  • In this episode, Beavis is taken into immigration due to his weird sounding corholio talk.

After watching the few previous Cornholio episodes, I was very impressed with the many laughs it contained. But after watching this episode, my mind was blown to bits! How could an episode of Beavis And Butthead ever be this funny? The huge difference between this episode and the other Cornholio episodes is that this one presented many more funny phrases than ever before. I mean "I don't wan't my bungholio to get polio" is probably the most hilarious thing that beavis has ever said! Whoever wrote this episode must have taken a lot of time to think up a nearly flawless story plot and many new gut-busting phrases.