Beavis and Butt-head

Washing The Dog

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jul 08, 1993 on MTV - Music Television

• Another perfect episode.

Beavis and Butt-Head want to be in Mr. Anderson's will, so they decide to wash his dog for free. They take him to the laundromat and put him in the washer. They take him out shortly after, and they get in the washer themselves. They spin around in there for a little while, but then they get out feeling sick. They throw up on the dog and give him back to Mr. Anderson Overall a great episode, and when B and B go in the washer, thats funny.

10 out of 10

• Washing the dog! Washing the DOOOG!

This was the first and one of the funniest Beavis and Butt-head episodes that I have ever seen. They take Anderson's poodle to the laundromat to get her washed (and laugh at the implications of the sign that says BIG LOAD). After she comes out of the washing machine, which confuses me on why it didn't kill her, Beavis and Butt-head notice how "stoned" the dog is and they decide to ride inside of the washing machine. They become so sick and puke on her which just puts them back at square one (uh-huh-huh...I said square).

Two favorite Butt-head lines: "This washing machine just made my pants dirtier." and "To them, my face looks like a sock."
  • Excellent episode

In beavis and butthead episode washing the dog, the boys are tasked with washing Tom Anderson's dog, Colette. They then decide to take her to a laundromat to quickly clean her up, so they put her in the dryer, then get the idea to do that themselves.

As one of the earliest episodes for the show, I thought it was one of the best episodes ever, due in part ot the fact that it was the first episode I saw of the series. The script was well done and the humor was great, though if I had one bad thing wrong with it, it's that beavis doesn't talk all that much.