Beavis and Butt-head

Whiplash

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Sep 11, 1995 on MTV - Music Television

• The episode with Beavis and Butt-Head trying to fake whiplash.

Here is my review for this funny episode of "Beavis And Butt-Head". It is called "Whiplash", and I decided to make a review for this episode because it was on my mind. Anyway, it is about Beavis and Butt-Head watching an ad on TV about an attorney named Joe Adler and how he helps people who suffer from whiplash. Beavis and Butt-Head then decide to get whiplash themselves so they can get money. They decide to stage an accident involving the school bus; Butt-Head is going to crash into the bus while riding his bike, and Beavis is riding the bus that is going to run into Butt-Head. And so, right as soon as the bus hits Butt-Head, Beavis gets out of his seat and goes flying into the front of the bus. They then see Mr. Adler, who gives them neck braces to make it look like whiplash. Shortly after, he gets arrest for fraud. Then, one of the police officers (the same one that yelled at Beavis and Butt-Head in the episode "Screamers") asks them about what was going on and he doesn't believe them in any way. This episode is pretty much something you'd expect from watching every other episode made on this show, and that's a good thing.