Becker

CBS (ended 2004)

Becker Fan Reviews (78)

• This was an amazing series. I thought Becker was the only character on Tv who was more honest to people around him than he was to himself. This was just a stroke of Genius!

This was an amazing series. I thought Becker was the only character on TV who was more honest to people around him than he was to himself. This was just a stroke of Genius! There was something about Becker that everyone was able to connect to. He was obnoxious, he was unbearable and yet, he was lovable. I cannot say that this series was even although, it lost a bit of steam towards the end but then, the writers towards the later season were not sure of they wanted Becker to reform or not. They could not reform him without losing the charm of the series and they could not let him be, because things were getting stale. They tried new characters but not the most easy job to pit any actor against the genius of Ted Dansen. I sorely miss the series but I know it is a large part of me now. I was able to live my frustrations and my insecurities with John and it made my life more bearable at times.