Becker

CBS (ended 2004)

Becker Fan Reviews (77)

• Some things about the TV Show Becker....

Being from the Bronx and actually being in that office made this a personal TV Show. I loved it. And still watch it on from time to time. I would have given the show a 10 however there were a few things I didn't like. Main thing was Hatty Wilson part as a Christian. They made her a Hypocrite. And her parts were not funny. Like when Becker told her that He found Santa under the tree unwrapping his wife. Hatty over laughed. It wasn't that funny and I thought either her performance wasn't good or poorly written for her. There was a few other quirky moments in the show that needed work. But over all it was well written. I know they had a problem with Reggie, sadly she was a huge part of the shows success and they should have listened to her instead they didn't and she left the show. All they had to do was give a little more money and royalties. That's what I read. I think that Reggie replacement Chris was OK but didn't come close to Reggie. And it was only good if you totally looked at her as someone totally different but not as a replacement for Reggie. Reggie was beautiful and funny. The other thing was that Jake was a little to arrogant at times. Most blind people are humble people. And the relationship with the Blind woman didn't need to be in the show if she was going to judge Jake for being black and she can't even see that made for stupid writing. At least I think it did. Anyways the show was a success and very funny and I wish it was still on the air. Until then take care.