We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Bedlam Forums

Living

As Bedlam is Sky Living's first UK drama how do you think it'll fair?

Heather_H

[1]Feb 4, 2011
    • level: 35

Do you have high hopes for the show?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cizablaq

[2]Feb 7, 2011
    • level: 1
    no chance

mandi01

[3]Feb 14, 2011
    • level: 3

if it"s made for living then how come it"s also on sky 2 that"s weird but i hope it last"s only been on once and i can"t wait for tonight"s episode.

TracyTrouble

[4]Mar 15, 2011
    • level: 10
    @ Heather H:

I just kept an open mind about the show; but I have to say I loved it. I really hope they have a second series though as the last episode really ended on a cliffhanger, which was very annoying in case they don't.

I think 'Hex' was actually Sky's first supernatural drama; that was excellent too, although series two began to falter a bit when they strayed from the main characters into a totally boring subplot. I think 'Bedlam' will do better as stories usually end up involving the four main (and strongest) characters at some point. Though I do admit to finding Molly a bit of strain at times.

I thought Will Young did really well considering he's really a singer; I know he's done some acting before, but they've only been small roles. He's very good and I was glad to see him doing so well. Though I admit the very troubled Jed was my favourite character - purely because he was so tormented. lol!