TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Bedlam Forums

Living

Series 2, ep 1: Thoughts?

silverscreenluv

[1]Jun 6, 2012
    • level: 5

Holy shit, that was terrifying. Is it just me or did Bedlam just get a hell of a lot creepier? I jumped right out of my chair when that hang-man ghost popped up in front of Ellie. And that picture where he's creeping up on her - Too weird! I'm really sad that Jed if officially dead and not just mysteriously missing. Not much room for guest-starring except as a ghost, which is not really the same. Not sure that I like the new characters, but I guess we'll see.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Serevinus

[2]Jun 7, 2012
    • level: 14

Jed will probably pop up as a ghost at some point... Is it possible that Ellie is related to him somehow, he dies and passes on his gift/curse to someone else in his family?

Missing Ryan/Will, I don't recall him being mentioned at all in this episode, hopefully he will pop up later for a couple of episodes.

It's good to see Lacey in something else supernatural, I liked her in Being human so lets hope to see her in more in the future .

silverscreenluv

[3]Jun 7, 2012
    • level: 5

I wondered the same thing about them being related. Glad to know someone else got that vibe. I think Max said something about where Ryan went when he was showing Ellie around the apartment, but maybe not. It would be cool if he came back for at least one episode or something.

mattgus

[4]Sep 24, 2012
    • level: 14
    the BBC america will begin running the 2nd season on 10/06/12...