Being Bobby Brown

Bravo (ended 2005)

Being Bobby Brown Fan Reviews page 2 of 2

6.1
  • Waste of money and good air time!

0.5
    "Being Bobby Brown Show" is a complete waste of time. Bobby and Whitney are very embarrassing and just sick!!. I feel so sorry for their little girl Bobbi Kristina that she has to be subjected to their humiliation. Bobby and Whitney are so uncouthed. Whitney what happened to you? Bobby why are you so simple? I hate to be so harsh but something needed to be said. They both are very talented people, but they are just wasting their talents with drinking and getting high. Its really sad. I give this show a very low/poor review. I hope they get it togehter for their daughter's sake.
  • A look into the life of Bobby Brown-his relationship with his wife Whitney Houston and his family as well as dealing with fame and the problems that he has encountered such as drugs, problems with authority etc. It's unscripted, raw and it's also real. Yo

1.2
    Umm...It's okay. To me, it's showing some things that we already know or can pretty much can tell about Bobby. In some ways it's unexpected. Like how nice he is to his fans. Whitney just has a nasty attitude. I think that her attitude could have been better when it comes to her fans.At least he was nice to them. At some points in the show, she would be all right but other times she's out of it. Other than that, the show isn't really all that interesting. I think it's boring.
  • Follow the life of R&B bad boy Bobby Brown as he shows you his more personal side.

This is my guilty pleasure. Especially since im not a fan of reality shows and its a show about the wacky antics of Bobby Brown. However I was and still am a huge New Edition fan so anything that has to do with them i want to see it. Besides your garanteed to be entertained in one way or another when Bobby Brown and or Whitney Houston are involved. There's nothing to deep about this show (or any reality show for that fact) you kind of just sit back and thank the heavans your not related to them! Relax its just televison!
  • This show was a complete waste of time! Who in the dark halls of hell thought about this? Nobody wants to hear about no Bobby Brown and his going to jail and everything. I hate him because of what he did to Whitney.

0.7
    I will not waste my sweet time watching this bullcrap! Bobby Brown is an evil, ugly, obnoxious crack-head! I hate him so much because he turned a beautiful, talented, smart woman into a junkey. I will not waste my time watching this stupid show! Somebody needs to stop the person that ever thought about giving that fool a show!
  • Another excuse to make money. Play Americans, And a sad attempt at comedy

This is just another excusse for Boobby Brown to make money. This man should be behind bars indefinetely. Bobby Brown does nothing for our race, but then again this is not about Bobby Brown it\'s about his new t.v. series. His new T.v series goes behind the scenes to how He and Whitney act. As if we do not know the truth. He plays us like we are fools, fools who do not know what he does to Whitney or anyone else. We all know that series is a bunch of lies to fool us. So unless you are a fool or would like to be foolish, or played as a fool, then I recommend you don\'t watch this piece of crap.
  • Being Bobby Brown, a show that takes place in the life of former (?) New Edition member Bobby Brown and his family, including wife Whitney Houston.

7.8
    I had to put this as unintentionally funny. I don't know what Bravo or Bobby intended for this show. Don't care. On the other hand, I will make a prediction: watching this show will make you realize that Bobby didn't do this to Whitney. Whitney, I love you girl, but I didn't know you were this crazy. That's a pretty good ruse about you being prim and proper, but not as good as the ruse that your girl Mariah had class. (Yeah, I said it. Many of you probably realized it too around '97, you don't want to admit it.) No brother, no matter how thugged out he is, should have made someone that crazy. Still Whitney is doing her job as a good supporting player. She brings the laughter and the outrageousness that a good supporting player does. (See Jack, Just; Lenny and Squiggy; etc.) The kids are cute--especially Brown and Houston's daughter, I was worried about her. Sometimes they have a case of TMI that makes you scream "Hell to the no!" Still, you should check out at least two episodes. You probably will get some insight as to why they have been married for the past 10 or 11 years. Being Bobby Brown is being on my list for summer programming. I'll be checking for the marathon.
  • This show does not the the "power couple" in the best light however i must say that it is fun .... and interesting .... please stop hating on this show you all watch it. nick and jessica move over and please stop being fake welcome !!! being bobby brown

This show does not the the "power couple" in the best light however i must say that it is fun .... and interesting .... please stop hating on this show you all watch it. nick and jessica move over and please stop being fake welcome !!! being bobby brown i love this show !!! cant wait to continue to watch as the season goes on !!
  • After seeing this show i got to tell you, you'll feel sorry for Bobby Brown for resorting to this.The man needs a career change fast.This is mindless entertainment.Whitney houston looks drugged out.Whats worst is that you see whitney houston act horrible

2.1
    you see bobby trying to fit back in society and you see whintey act nasty and grouchy throughout the whole show. I'm Taking all her albums and throwing them in the trash! I no longer want to be part of making her famous.Bobby is at least friendly to the fans.What attracts these guys to eachother is beyond me.
    The show really shows that whitney and bobby need help. This show is mindless trash thats a waste of good money to invest in.I never finished seeing the show cause it was in appauling taste.
    Skip it. go to cartoon network instead.
1 2 >