Being Bobby Brown

Bravo (ended 2005)

Being Bobby Brown Fan Reviews (38)

6.1
  • I watch the show because I wanted to see how Whitney was doing. And, I would have to say it is so completely sad to see what she has turned her life into.

0.7
    I watch the show because I wanted to see how Whitney was doing. And, I would have to say it is so completely sad to see what she has turned her life into. She could have been the absolute more memorable performer of all time. But, she threw it all away to become someone who looks, talks, and acts like someone from the gutter. I am just so saddened by the whole thing. And, Bobby Brown is actually someone that I like now. I think that you do see a softer side of him. I just wish that Whitney would have turned her life around. It is such a shame and waste to not only the people, and CHILDREN, who adored her, but also to her own dignity. She was the most talented and beautiful singer I have ever seen. Now, she is completely self-destructing and allowing the entire USA to view it. It is truly unbelievable to me. What a waste of talent...what a waste of life. I pray she makes a full recovery and can one day bless us with her music and talent again.