Being Bobby Brown

Bravo (ended 2005)

Being Bobby Brown Fan Reviews (38)

6.1
  • This is one of the show that I hate to love. Most people think that because you have money that all is good in the world but i guess we can see that it not. I have always be a fan of Mr. Brown and Ms. Huston.

'm not to sure what the reason was for doing a show about Bobby Brown, but it does show you that he is a person who's life is realy no diffrent from any other person regradless to ther star and fame status his life. This show lets you know that you really can't judge a book by it cover you sometime have to read the pages in between the covers to find out what the book is really all about, and unless you read the whole book you willnever understand what the whole story is all about. What i'm mostly trying to say is that by watching the show I got to see a diffrent side to Mr. Brown but at the same time is it his real side or the side that he want the world to see because he is on TV. I want to know what really happens when the light and camras go out and the real action starts.