Being Erica

Monday 9:00 PM on CBC Premiered Jan 05, 2009 In Season

Being Erica Fan Reviews (17)

• Great show about discovering oneself

**Spoilers Ahead**
    First of all, I have to say that I started watching this show because of Tyron Leitso. I have been a fan since the quirky and hilarious Wonderfalls. I am glad that I did because I am now also a fan of Erin Karpluk. She is wonderful as the 30-something, stuck-in-a-rut Erica. Although gimmicky, I love the fact that each episode explores one of Erica's regrets and how it parallels a current predicament.

Season 1 was pretty amusing. The sexual tension between Erica and Ethan was certainly a drawing factor and there is a crowd-pleasing resolution at the end of the season:)

Season 2 introduced another character in fellow time-traveler/patient Kai. This added an interesting twist to what we had grown to expect in season 1. The season focused more on Erica and her growing relationship with Kai, unfortunately at the expense of Ethan.

There are more changes in season 3. So far I am loving it. Adam, a potential new love interest;), and phase 2 of therapy add interesting dynamics to the show. I also love the evolving relationship between Julianne and Erica. However, I must say I miss Ethan :(