Being Erica

She's Lost Control

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 18, 2009 on CBC

• Fantastic episode!

I absolutely LOVED this episode. I was waiting for an episode that was all about Ethan and Erica. I really like them together.
    So this time Erica could add a regret to the list; kissing Ethan. She went back to change it, but that failed. They kissed anyway. I liked it how the kiss was changed, cause I got the feeling that this kiss was more real. Ethan had thougt about it, so it wasn't just a kiss in the heat of the moment. So what I don't understand is why Ethan went back to Claire after the 'new' kiss. It was more a kiss that before, so I didn't really understand that.. But anyways, great episode
  • Let it go ! How-to better control your life.

Considering how much I like the show I'm surprised I haven't reviewed it sooner. However it's never too late and as I specially enjoyed this episode I think it's the perfect time to do it.

This one was all about Erica and Ethan. Does love worth risking a long time friendship ? When she opened the door Dr. Tom was meditating and doing yoga. He said something very important about controlling our thoughts instead letting them control us. It's the eternal dilemna between thinking and doing things the right way. For once she was sent two times back in time, at her demand. We learned that some events just can't be changed. It's not fate because what happens mostly depend on our decisions. To better shape our future one solution is to be more opened to others and see things in a new light to help shadow our doubts. It's so fragile to live in a bubble of dreams. Overcoming obstacles is really what makes life beautiful. Moreover for once the therapy session only changed her instead of altering the present. I think it was a smart move by the writer, Aaron Martin.

Last but not least her new attitude provoked a major change in her career and the last scene was unexpected so I really wonder how things will turn out. It's unusual but I've decided to give this episode a perfect score. It was just flawless and even had something Shakespearian about it.